I have re-scheduled our final meeting to be on Friday the 18th at 4:00 PM. Same location ( UNF Starbucks).
If you can’t make it by that time I will be in Starbucks until 6:30/7 PM and will have meeting overviews and officer descriptions/applications to pick up.
REMINDER: If you ARE interested in a possible officer positions with the club (great experience) please attend the meeting or see me ASAP!
To find the event on FACEBOOK click HERE.
Unfortunately the Sunday Final Meeting (4/13/14) has been cancelled. Until next time!
Our last meeting for this term will be held on Sunday, April 13th at 5 PM. We will be located at the UNF Starbucks by the Thomas G. Carpenter library. Meeting should only last 45 minutes, but I will be available for discussion and review until 7 PM.
If you are interested in a leadership position, new sponsorship, or club involvement this is a meeting you do NOT want to miss!
Please RSVP via our FB EVENT PAGE or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Dustin Beller for taking 2nd overall collegiate and Josh Stephens for taking 4th overall collegiate! Also, Raphael and Dillon did some good work placing in the upper half! Triswoop Guys take 2nd in the men’s FCTC category. The race results section will be updated soon. What a way to end this race season! Thanks to those past and present supporters who were there for the race or have worked with Triswoop. We appreciate all you have done :)
2/9/14 Meeting Recap
- If you haven’t paid dues and want a shirt, water bottle, the team training plan, carpooling or lodging…pay your dues!
- If you plan on competing March 2nd and/or March 27th…make sure you are a USAT member or buy the day pass.
- We train every Monday at 5 pm, Tuesday at 7 am, and there will be weekly garage runs at 5:30 pm on Friday.
- Biking and swimming information can be found on the FB group page or through emailing me (Sloane).
- I need people to read the email about Homecoming events. I will post the events on the FB group page for you all to RSVP. If you do not have a Facebook, please email me with the events you would like to be a part of.
- We are looking for members who wish to step up and take on a leadership position. Message an officer for more details.
Our next meeting will be in May. Please be on the look-out for an email and meeting post in the future.
Also, I still need everyone competing in either Clermont race to message me so we can discuss travel and logistics.
Our next meeting will be Feb. 9th in the Student Union. Room 3605. 6:00 PM.
We are running every Tuesday morning at 7:00 AM. Meet in the Wellness Center lobby.
Every Monday at 5:00 PM we are at the UNF gym strength training. Meet same place.
Here is a link to the 2014 Homecoming Packet. If you think you may be interested in assisting us with events or participating, please message an officer! HC is from Feb. 14th – Feb. 22nd. We will be participating for points as a team. http://www.unf.edu/nestfest/
Hey guys, below is the registration link for the FCTC Training Camp January 11th-12th. Please disregard the dates on active.com if they do not align with what I just posted. After registering shoot me a quick email so I can keep a list of all DEFINITE attendees.
I will also be sending out an email soon with a link to a training survey. PLEASE do not push-off this survey. It is important we get an idea of when to schedule practice hours for the upcoming Spring semester and I need YOUR input more than ever. All surveys will be sent to member’s UNF email accounts.
Lastly, we are still (technically) competing in the USAT Challenge. If you would like to send me your weekly/daily mileage and USAT number so I can add you to our challenge roster, please do so.